Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hater Parade

Wow - I didn't know my close personal friends were such whiners. Or should I say weiners? Iowa & TG - I've had enough out of you & your comments - love it or leave it as they say kids.

Moving on to bigger and better things - like my life!!! Checked out the new Guthrie last night for the first time - and I have to say...I approve. I know I'm a little late in getting over there - but it was worth the suspense. Beautiful views, great layout, and they kept the stage layout the same...awesome.

BTW - skip Matty B's in Mpls; I've heard the Shots Pizzle local has good food...but we got bad service and mediocre food at best on our venture over; plus it's next to a tanning salon???

Does anyone else think it's weird that I'm craving guacamole & the ocean right now? guess I'll have to settle for snow angels.

6 comments:

Munzenrider said...

Dang, you're getting better trained for the no posed photos. Booya!

Sam McGuire said...

You DON'T have to settle for snow angels...let's just go back...now.



Ok how about now?








now?





ok nevermind, go make a stupid snow angel already.

Sam McGuire said...

your BF is so not hot.

Munzenrider said...

And you're hot? Nice, like, beard dude.

the VELVET weed fog said...

buncha haters.

Sam McGuire said...

Actually Benji wrote that but it was still logged in as me. And he made this really lame face and said it super feminine when he wrote it; just so you get the whole experience of him posting.