Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BLOG OF THE WEEK

Day late and a dollar short.

I didn't do BOTW last week...being out of town got in the way, and I was too busy yesterday (excuses excuses) but I have to say, none of ya'll disappoint. Almost everyone is nominated this week, and if you didn't make it it's honestly just because I got really sick of doing it (so sorry, you are nominated probably).

Anyway.
I'm not going to explain anything about the blogs this week (not because I'm lazy) but because I want you to look at them all on your own without any further prompting from yours truly.

TJG ^^^ Inspired.

Janessa Dreamboat^^^ (I like doctors).


Michelle ^^^ HAHAHA. YES.

Roxie ^^^ So completely unsettling and awesome.


Louisa ^^^ and then you have something so settling and sweet.

Lauren ^^^ made me giggle. out loud. Is that GOL?

Juri ^^^ traveling man

SuperBeast ^^^ ready to laugh, feel awkward, get depressed, and then laugh again?

Dusick ^^^ I better see tears boys.

Bell ^^^ This girl and I. Same vices.

Cody ^^^ Boom Boom Pow (sorry).

Plat ^^^ Trying to hate on Pineapple Express. Puaaaaaah.
No photos to accompany Scott or James' posts this week...but books without pictures are cool, so are blogs!

So. I liked a lot of these. Some made me laugh, some made me pensive, some are just silly.
This week I am going to declare a tie between Roxie, Cody and Michelle. I know ties are boring...but seriously...how do you pick between these 3???

On a totally unrelated note. bon iver. still good.

3 comments:

Michellecopter said...

I will have to check out Roxie's blog, it has to be awesome if it tied Cody's!

Extreme Ash said...

It tied with you too babe! And yes, her blog rules.

Cody Girl said...

I miss you girls-- and I am glad you like my blog-- aahhhwww <333 that makes me PUMPED like Dusick-- and so does the one coffee I drank in two min because I was listening to Little Boots in Ash's last blog and now Im gunna drink another