Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FUN FUN FUN FEST (in the ATX)

Holy Shit I've been bad at the updates. Being in Baltimore for work, coming home for like 3 days, and then hopping on a plane down to ATX for the FUN FUN FUN FEST totally threw me off my game. Well NO MORE.

I have tons of pics from FFF Fest that need to be cropped and will then be posted, as well as a bunch of pics I just found from NYC that never made their way up. Lots of internetting in my future.

Here is one photo I stole from Mike and Jen over at the Peen Scene of Bankrupt and the Borrowers' show on Sunday. For those who don't know, or haven't made the connection...that's my mang on the drums.



Full Fun Fest update will be tomorrow(ish). Whatever...I'm busy. Must be noted that a lot of great music was heard, a lot of alcohol was consumed, and a great time was had by everyone I hung out with. So yeah, it ruled.

1 comment:

Mike Peen said...

so good to meet you! aaaaaand thanks for the shout out!