Saturday, September 15, 2007

so...yeah...

Blogger hates me. It never lets me login...it jacks with the layout...I don't know...maybe it's because we STILL don't have internet at home yet *mike's responsibilty.

Since I'm sick of this slow wi-fi at the coffee shop I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Come over to my (our) house tonight for a little get-together/ gathering of friends. Then come with us to Too Much Love...don't act like you don't know what that is. It's their year anniversary (DJ Bach will be spinning) and you know it's going to be off the hook...as in epic...as in I might die tonight because my head and heart will explode at the same time from the craze of it all.

2955 Arthur St NE 55418 (for those google mapping). 7 - 11. Then TML from 12 - 3...OMG!!!!!!!

2 comments:

terese said...

ASH, i was so excited to go to your party and alas i could not! i hope it was grandelicous and TML too. never forget that i am ALWAYS down!(yet not always able) hope to see you this weekend at BYRJ? the after party at least!!

jawsthemesam said...

the party was fantastic.
tml was suspect.
next day was one of the best.

sam

ps look what i found
http://www.flickr.com/photos/themoongoons/page36/