Wednesday, August 29, 2007

busy busy busy


Life can come at you fast if you know what I mean... I haven't posted in like two weeks.
Trip to Chicago last weekend was fun (minus the 6 hour delay leaving MSP)
Lisa (mike's sis) has a dog Lulu, who might be the funniest dog ever...just ask Mike. All in all I think I could be pretty content living in Chi town, as long as they do away with that ridiculous sales tax. That really cramped my style.

Stopped in Uprise and heard some funny antics about the one and only Sam McGuire (who doesn't have an antic about him).
Also - we went up to the Hancock tower to check out the view and happened to be up there when a huge storm rolled in. It was pretty crazy to watch storm clouds coming in below you...Mike overheard one of the waiters telling the other that he'd never felt the building swaying so much...dude. You're 96 stories up - what do you expect?
Lots of delicious food was consumed on the trip as well as a few good beverages...some of the best (not chicago style) pizza ever can be found here.

A hot dog, chocolate cake shake and some fries later and we were already on our way back home. Too short of a trip, but a good one indeed. Thanks to Lisa for the hospitality!!! (and Lulu).

On another note - we're almost moved in!!! Very excited but tired...sick of moving is an understatement. The stress of losing my job (soon to happen due to the acquisition) and moving in the same week is getting to me...but hey, it could be worse, right? No? oh. ok.
Also!!! Mike is back in school! Can you tell I'm hyped??? I'm hyped.
You know why else I'm hyped. Because I make this face when I dance:




That's right...I call my dancing magical. It's like an extreme sport...totally edgy.



The other thing I'm hyped on:

God - so hyped!
Put it in your calendars NOW!!! Do it.

2 comments:

typoscura said...

Is it too late to get hyped?

Extreme Ash said...

it's never too late...never