Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

So I just participated in a costume contest at work...how degrading. BUT...I did win a $10 gift card to chipotle - see - anyone can be bought. Apparently I don't cost that much.
On another work note - I put a naked juice in the fridge yesterday and I had my initials on it...guess what wasn't in the fridge today?



So now that I'm done complaining about the trivial details of my work life I guess I'll just post what really matters...

In case you can't read it on the pic - Umber Studios TONIGHT. 3109 East 42nd St. 7PM.

Art by:
rob machado // eric william carol // dc ice // tucker gerrick // juri loginov // grady archibold // nate reiman // tim dieterle // aaron bravo // steve krause // issac arvold // mike carter // max kaufman...sorry to those who have blogs/sites and I don't know about it...

No comments: