Sunday, October 14, 2007

so..yeah

Ok...I know I'm not the first to have it...but...Felicidades a los Espinozas! Ellos tienen un bebe nuevo, se llama Rocco Espinoza! I don't have a photo of Rada and Callie...so you get photos of each.



So if you've ever had an eye infection you might understand my misery this weekend. I infact had dual infected eyes...apparently when you get a really bad cold it compromises your immune system...who knew? And when your immune system is compromised you are WAY more succeptible to awesome things like ear aches, bronchitis; and yes - eye infections. I don't want to sound like a wimp...but that is some excrutiating pain. Two eyes out of commission = no fun.

Even with the dual eye infection I had a good weekend...got to hang with the brother for a little bit, get a bunch of work done with Stacy, and spend time with Mike. I did NOT get to hang out with J, S, and K of 27th and Colfax fame...I blame the seeping eyes. I also didn't get to see Lisa, or her new house...and for that I am also dissapointed. Too many people I love, not enough time. Or eyesight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should wash your hands more often.

Munzenrider said...

It's not the hands...but thanks for the tip...