Monday, December 29, 2008

Time to Face Reality

I've tried very hard not to think about this night or to talk about it, or post about it, etc etc etc.  Be the bigger person sort of thing.  

I was looking through pics for something else a few weeks ago and saw the photos below.  I saved them in a file called "That Night" - dramatic as always.  I forgot about it.  

Today - I was looking yet again for some other pictures and found "That Night" - and today I felt compelled to post them.  Not sure why exactly.  I think some pretty traumatic things have happened this week, and when I look at this night now, it pales in comparison.  Not to say it still doesn't hurt, or that it isn't/wasn't important.  Just that I understand things will never be the same and I'm done mourning.  I have bigger issues to deal with.  

It took a long time, but break-ups always do.  So, here is That Night, the one that changed so much.  I'm sorry it happened, but I still feel no guilt - because I still don't think I did anything wrong.  I hope one day she learns from mistakes like that one.  





Sorry this was so public.  But so was That Night.  I'm done with it all now.

No comments: