Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anticipation Rising

By now you all know I am dealing with a range of emotion as I prepare to leave Minneapolis for Austin on Sunday. Just thought I'd share a few of the things that I'm really looking forward to in Austin with you all. Consider it an attempt to entice you all to visit.

No comment necessary.

Days that look like these ^^^

hey cupcake! I linked directly to their menu. This is about a mile from my house. Win.

Emo's hosts a range of musical talent. This I like.


^^^Cannot wait to run and bike around the lake - like a half mile from the crib.

I haven't been here yet, but I've heard nothing but good about Magnolia. Thanks for the pic.


Randy works here (Dirty Bill's). They have this limo. I rode in it, I barely remember. Pretty sure because my vision was like this after drinking Randy's pink shots. >>>

I'll be spending a lot of time here ^^^ at Plush. (ps - get a website dudes).

I've been told Torchy's is amazing. I will judge soon enough.

I can tell you The Woodland is amazing. Ah-maze-ing. >>>

Lots of other things I'm really, really, really excited for:

-Whole Foods Mega Store!!! I just can't go with sam.
-Our POOL
-SXSW
-Staying at the San Jose Hotel on our anniversary (oh yeah babe - we're doing that)
-Watching lots of live music all the time.
-Eating tons of
Amy's Ice Cream
-Sunshine and heat
-Meeting new people
-Relaxed alcohol laws
-Taco windows galore
-Food carts galore
-Taco spots that serve frozen sangria
-Record shops
-My new job
-New music SO MUCH NEW MUSIC
That's just scratching the surface. Really, really excited.

7 comments:

typoscura said...

uhhhh...

Extreme Ash said...

yes?

Cody Girl said...

See you there soon! haha ^^

Anonymous said...

oh please don't go. i'll miss you being so close, geographically speaking. we'll always be close in our souls.

cristabell said...

I'm very sad you're going but very very excited for you to do it.

kind of makes me think... at some point i'm going to have to meet a random touring boy and move outa state.. because well our lives must stay alined. hahaha.

Unknown said...

Good. Good. Good.

So excited to visit :)

oxoxoxooxoxx

Unknown said...

Good. Good. Good.

So excited to visit :)

oxoxoxooxoxx