Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Extreme Weekend-Round 2. Or is it Round 3?

Mike's right. This should just be called Extreme Spring. I've said it before, I'll say it again. I feel like I'm drinking like an 18 year old. That's saying a lot.

Multiple weekends at the NE Palace never did anything bad to a person. Then we top that off with TOP SHOP - hot damn. Not that I want my blog to be like this, this, or this - but I should mention some of the festivities of the past weekend. (And I'm not hating - just saying I'm not copying what's already out there). It was Spring Jam at the University of Minnesota - and if you know where I live you know that spells disaster for a good night's sleep...unless you happen to be drunk yourself...which I was. Friday started off with a bang - got to see my boo skate one run - and help position Cal in the #7 spot - not bad. I forced myslef into a tiny dress with a tight belt - rave reviews; but I felt a fool in front of skate dudes in an empty bar. Thanks for letting me borrow it Stacy - it was hot. FYI - City Billiards aka New City is not the place to be on a Friday night. Or any other night. Even if you have a party bus.

The Triple Rock on the other hand was a good time had by all. Met some guys from Hotlanta that were a riot - apparently every slang word EVER is from Atlanta. Who knew?

Saturday - more skateboarding, more burgers, and a detour to baja for the man. Bonni and I held it down pretty solid during the day Saturday - and during the night. 1 bottle of Bubbly was gone before you knew it (and that was just me). There was a point when I asked Olu if I should stop drinking...then I was embarrassed. Enough said. Saturday was good times - booze - and good times. Too bad Tuck & Stace had to bail early, but at least they made an appearance!

Not much else to say. Contest ended Sunday. Good to see a few people, great to see a few others. See you all on Friday.

1 comment:

Munzenrider said...

It's like round 7 if you count Maz. And then it's Varsity and then it's OUT. And then I think we just curl up and die.