Friday, May 11, 2007

Fishbowl

Best day of Spring 2007!
Lucky me - I got free tickets to the Twins game (and a free dome dog & soda). Even though it was a shut-out, and not in our favor, it was a great time. And I wasn't at work. Lisa just happened to be sitting in the same section & row that I was - very random. I did have to hit work for about an hour after the game, but then Ms. Undem & the Barbie picked my up.

We met Stacy, Amanda, Jen & Christina for a drink (or four) at Solera and enjoyed the absolutely gorgeous weather. After a few white wine sangria's we decided we need some substance. Chipotle & Noodles did the trick.

2 fishbowls @ Prestons later meant it was time to head home. Jen & Christina on the other hand decided to close down the Mecca. Those girls craaaazy. All in all - a great spring day. Now I've got to get back to work.

2 comments:

Munzenrider said...

Wow, blogstravaganza. At 7:52 AM no less. Babe, I think you're gonna make it as a blogger, or blooger, I haven't decided.

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know I've posted 3 times in 3 days! I'm a pro already.