Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Lagging

I have been lagging on the posts - but work's been busy; and what am I suppossed to do...make everyone happy. No way.

So let's take a trip down memory lane. Calsurf Video premiere was pretty great, saw some more locs crawl out of the woodwork; what is this - like 7 weekends in a row of people I don't see anymore! Mike swears he gave me $100 bucks (he owed me) before the premiere; and I somehow only made it home with $40...damn...$60 in one night - harsh. We were only at 1 spot!

Sunday night was a celebration of great sorts - TG's BD! Nice quiet time at Lucia's - would you believe they make a great dirty martini there? Even if the bff & I got into a little tiff - it's all good now - just don't touch my food!

A little birdie told me Sam will be back in town for the summer as of this upcoming weekend - whoah! prepare to not even know he's here - he's that busy! He's booked for weeks straight, so don't even try to get in (unless you've got a bribe). (or you're a hot babe).

Not much else to report on the home front - check this out and have a laugh:
http://sjl.funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3efbc24c7d2583be6925
or if that doesn't work check http://funnyordie.com and look for the Landlord

No comments: