Monday, July 30, 2007

Cue up the music

It's the end of the world as we know it...and I can't even tell you why.
All I'll say is that major news is about to drop. Major.

Too much love was simply too much - I think I threw my neck out? Another fantastic time out on the town - and this time a dance-off was started because of me! my life is complete.
I'm going to keep listing the people that show up to TML because it will hopefully establish that all who don't show up are missing out! Jen, Katie, Christina, Sarah- you all impressed (and suprised) me! Evil Pat, Dennis, Aaron & Quan - rad to see you guys (2 weeks in a row for Pat). And Sam 2 or Mexico Sam to some made it out as well (and couldn't get off my couch for a consecutive 18 hours). Don't mess with TML or it will mess with you! of course Mike & I kept it real...and so did ponytail guy.

Prior to TML we checked out Umber's Within A Certain Radius opening which was very cool. Unless you're Sarah.
Don't hesistate to check out the really cool work by Andy Ducett & Ben Garthus.

So last night my bed decided to fall apart at 1:00am - I'm sorry Jen - I went and slept in yours. God I'm glad I'm getting rid of that pile of springs...it doesn't help the insomnia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the only major news here is that you didn't list me as a TML attendee. Then again I don't care, just let me in on the news.

Extreme Ash said...

I did list you "of course Mike and I kept it real..." duh - read a little bit.