Friday, July 20, 2007

Too much hating...or love


Get ready! Too much love is back...it was only gone for 1 day...regardless...it's back! After I stuff my face with pad thai and cranberry puffs at than do for chuck's birthday extravaganza I'm getting my dance on!

I think I'm going to drag the little brother out to the dance party...show him another side of good ol mpls...he can handle it...can you?

DON'T FORGET! Pirates of the Caribbean & mojitos this Sunday night at Solera...if I can't go to the carib this year I can at least watch movies about it and drink.

Hey One on One - I want my bike!

1 comment:

typoscura said...

Don't forget Liz (urban) & Josh's going away party. AND don't forget MUSICAPOLIS at the M.C.P. AND AND AND AND don't forget Foundation's 1 yr. anniversary all weekend.