Sunday, August 10, 2008

100% success (part deux)

I forgot to mention on the earlier blog that Ryan (Don Damiano) made my fucking day yesterday with the words that just kept spewing out of his mouth. Genius.

"I'm a popular fucking dude and I don't know anyone here." - Pizza Luce Block Party

"I'm known as fuck in Minneapolis and I haven't seen anyone that I know." - still at the Luce BP

"I hate when people have emotional breakdowns at block parties." - you guessed it...PLBP

"Chicks are so gay when they drink." - PLBP

"People love me here." - PLBP

"You're really bent out of shape cause dude went off on your boyfriend's boring shorts." - PLBP

- "I kinda like girls with breasts."
- (me) "You've said that a couple times."
- "Yeah...it's cause I mean it." - PLBP

"I'm 29, what am I doing?" - PLBP

As you can see...magic went down at that block party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

write this one down...

I'm a genius. Best weekend ever.

ledare said...

Dude I miss you guys. Save some of that brilliance for September Ry Ry, trouble is coming through and I expect to be entertained by the only person who can be a bigger asshole then me.