Saturday, August 9, 2008

Anticipation...

What a lovely thing. I love knowing something wonderful is going to happen...and then letting that build. It usually makes it that much sweeter.

Today for example. I woke up, cracked my eyes, and saw blue skies and puffy clouds. Immediately I start thinking of the biking, fooding, drinking, and swimming I will be doing with friends today. Do I have plans? No. Do I need any? No. It always works out in the end.

I will try to do some photo documentation of the day, and maybe you'll get to see how lovely it was. Something for you all to anticipate? Ok. I know like two people read this, and I'm probably going to be hanging out with one of them. Fine. I'll anticipate those flicks on my own.

7 comments:

filthy cute said...

darling,

i´m reading this and if i was on the same continent, you know i´d be right there with you.

making me miss mpls more. tuesday? town talk?

xo

EverythingEverything23 said...

Being the only other person who reads your blog (apparently) I will reiterate my utter jealousy that Mpls. has you all to itself.

Electroweak 100 said...

i also read this all the way over here in oregon. i'm keeping track of all my lovelies, and missing them, even if they don't know it...

platinumseagulls said...

Make that four readers, and if you can finally live without plans, then the better for you. Build what is building, but be careful chica.

platinumseagulls said...

wow. this has made me miss all of you a great deal.

L - tuesday sounds like a treat...count me in.

J - mpls will be sharing me...soon.

C - I heart you and I miss you. The photos on your blog brought tears.

M - I'm trying to say fuck plans. You know me...it's hard.

Extreme Ash said...

shit...I was logged in under platinum...that comment where I say I love you all is from yours truly.

cynthia said...

The photos on your blog is bringing me to tears. I totally blew it by moving here. I miss you all.