Thursday, September 25, 2008

MPLS...I love you.

If you didn't come to hump day at the stag last night you blew it.  Guess who didn't blow it:
-Kemi
-Spencer
-Alex
-Alix
-Jessica
-Sam
-Tucker
-Lauren
-Juri
-Angie + crew of 6
-Silvia
-AmberJean
-Sarah 
-All kinds of S. MPLS kids I don't know
-Cody
-Jen
-Erik
-PBG
-Sam (who works w/ Jen)
-Wizard
-Mike
-a whole lot of other people I'm forgetting because I split three bottles of Lambrusco with Tucker and Lauren.  I heart the Red Stag.

Who totally blew it you might ask?

3 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

AHHHHHH HA AHHHHHHHHHHH! Just swinging from those big, red, balls.

louisa marion photography said...

wow. bold to just throw ryan's blog in there.

btw, i was killing it in my brain. being in chicago prevented my body from killing it. next time.

Extreme Ash said...

I'm a bold woman. We knew you were killing it - and you had an excuse unlike some people.