Thursday, April 1, 2010

One More Thing

I just spent a few minutes peaking at everyone's blogs...some things came to me, and I had to share.

Louisa,
You are so incredibly talented. I mean, looking at your pictures almost always makes me tear up. Not just because you shoot photos of my friends who I miss dearly, but because they are inspiring. I look at your photos and I smile, I laugh, I cry...I feel like I'm there...in that fraction of a second of time...you bring me there. Thank you.

Tucker,
I haven't missed a party yet since I've left minneapolis because I see them all through you. I can literally hear what you're yelling at the stag at the last let's dance. Also, I miss saying goodnight to you.

Mike & Cody,
I am SO jealous of your breakfast together. I miss both of your company and really wish I was watching Cody talk (because she is the most animated linguist I know) about her experiences this past year. She ate a puppy for christs sake.

Janessa,
You met a man named Cheetah. You shared that with the world. I love you.

Crista,
It's 2010 who isn't going dutch?

So...anyway. Really miss you guys. Gotta go home now and work on the art wall.

xoxoxo.

7 comments:

typoscura said...

I miss it too Roomie.



Big time.

louisa marion photography said...

missing you loads and boatloads.

platinumseagulls said...

The food was so-so, the company was impeccable.

cristabell said...

I was going through pictures on my computer the other day and I found the better of the two from the gaslight anthem night.

i miss you SO much, we definitely need to chat and catch up and plan when I can come and visit you f'real.

Unknown said...

how's that art wall coming? hahahhha!

Extreme Ash said...

The one in my bedroom is coming along nicely...living room...hehehe.

Cody Girl said...

My food was great- but I didnt get just eggs and hash-browns. Other than that-- I missed this post until now! We miss you too. I hope to see you soon. ^^ haha Lots of love as always-- ahhhhh I want to visit!