Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Please don't stop the music

So I was going to upload a bunch of photos now that I have my camera back but it's dead and I don't have a card reader here - only a USB...so you'll have to wait in gripping suspense a little while longer.

Not that you haven't already heard...but Decoupler was well attended and well received. Good job boys.

(ExtremeAsh edit): Click on the Decoupler link to get you to the l'etoile blog...scroll to the bottom and partake in the somewhat heated forum about last weeks show. Maybe weigh-in yourself).

So
Buster's ended up being the banger secret location of Saturday night. Thanks Rada/Cally for knowing about it - and thanks bartender Mike for your antics (like pouring beer).

I'd also like to thank Sarah Nielsen for her antics...amusing yet again. If not somewhat bi-polar...

Sunday wrapped up with lentils and endive. How bizarre...how great. Monday wrapped up with
Chinese BBQ ribs. Hell yeah! Tuesday included a Harvery Wallbanger and so much more. What will Wednesday bring?

5 comments:

Jen Kuhn said...

I'd also like to thank S. Nielsen for her antics of Sat. p.m., in general. If I could actually remember all of it... :)

Jen Kuhn said...

& you're welcome for reading your blog ash. i know you'll thank me later.

Anonymous said...

Woah Ashley...S.Nielsen reads your blog again. I, too, would LOVE to remember what went down on Sat. Apparently some AWESOME behavior from yours truly. And what did Wednesday night bring? Some quality time with her...helping her replace her blacked-out Saturday night with the gazillion picture perfect moments that you, my dear, caught on camera...not to mention some all-too-powerful chips and guac. Did I mention that I feel like I just turned 21?!?

Anonymous said...

...please don't stop the music!

Extreme Ash said...

Did I mention that you two crack me up - and yes jen - thank you.

21...I think so...