Thursday, January 24, 2008

T.G.I.F. - oh wait...no it's not

So last weekend was a combination of hiding and extreme exposure. I hid out all weekend at Jen & Sarah's pad (and Katie) for no reason other than my house was empty (TampaAm) and I love my girls. I think I'm pretty excited for this weekend because even though I did a lot of hiding out the last one - there was also a lot of extreme exposure. And by extreme I mean: the weather, the crew, the evening's events. So extreme I even linked to my own blog. Damn.

So T.G.I.F. - almost.
Cliché fashion show at La Bodega tonight anyone?
Any thoughts for Friday
...Bueller...Bueller...Bueller... I'm pretty sure PCP wants to rock climb. I could get down with that.
I think if you scroll down a bit
here you'll find your Saturday night plans.
And Sundays were made for eating and sleeping...call me around 10 and we'll get brunch...

3 comments:

typoscura said...

Brunch....ten o' clock at the Red Stag...both of you goons if you can raise the dragon. But we'll confirm Saturday night I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Linking to your own blog = me speechless.

Extreme Ash said...

I try man. I try.