Saturday, March 29, 2008

The heart branded me...

You know what's weird? When your boyfriend (who you live with) and you've dated for 6 years (today) comments that you haven't updated your blog. That's weird. He's now trying to claim he didn't make said comment. When I verbatim recounted the comment he smirked and said that may or may not have happened. It's also weird writing about this when he's laying right next to me commenting on everything I'm typing (including the fact that I apparently type "too hard" and/or "too furiously" on the keys. What can I say? I'm a maniac.

So yeah. We've made it to year six. I know we've won numerous "cutest couple of the year" awards - we had it on lock from 2003 - 2006, faltered to Bonni & Kyle in 2007 and we're working to regain the title for '08.

"Though they could not produce the gun, the DA said he was the one..."

3 comments:

Scott said...

Had I known that the one and only Ash of Extreme Ash was going to be at TML the other weekend I would have introduced myself.

bona roba said...

I didn't know we won in 2007! Where the fuck is my goddam trophy. If I don't have a trophy how will people know that we are a cute couple?

p.s. Kyle types using just his index fingers....tell Mike that hard typing is not the most annoying type of typing.

Anonymous said...

Yay congrats you two! :)
Happy 6 years kids!
(not six children, I'm calling the both of you kids...)
Miss you both.
oxox
-Sick girl laying in bed typing maniacally in Brooklyn.