Friday, January 23, 2009

Je t'aime NYC.

So, stop me if I'm wrong (but I know I'm not).  New York rules.  It's not like I thought it wouldn't, it's not like I haven't wanted to come here forever - but really.  It rules.

You know why?  I haven't done anything really crazy cool yet - and it still rules.  Everything is better.  I mean that.

It's warmer.



EC and Allison's apartment is adorable:

Even my lunch was better here - and I bought it at a grocery store.

Yesterday I made it into Brooklyn and met up with Lara, Cynthia's roomate and her friend Nahil.  They were darling - let me in to dump my luggage - and we chilled pretty hard.  They picked my brain, we drank a couple beers, and then we went to meet Cyn for dinner.  After downing some ramen, sake, and green tea ice cream mochi we headed back to their place.  I in turn made my way to meet EC and Allison at their crib.  

After a glass of wine and a little catching up it was slumber land for me.  Can an airmattress really be better in nyc?  Yes.

I have to work today - and it is totally pleasant sitting in their kitchen just getting through stuff.  You think I could do this, like, always?

Going to venture out of here as soon as I can, just wander the streets for a while - and then meet up with Cyn and Lara and go to the MOMA.  

Don't worry roomie, I'll be back.

10 comments:

Dus said...

Look what ya did, ya little jerk.

P.S. New York is for robots.

Sam said...

MPLSHTR

typoscura said...

MPLSHTR is some of THE illest shit i've seen on the net lately.


Kudos to you Mr. Prince...

cristabell said...

we are lunch twins.

Extreme Ash said...

Judge not Prince, MPLSHTR I am not (though that is some ill shit). It's more like MPLSLVR - and you know that to be fact. I just also am a NYCLVR. You were too - so don't front son.

Sam said...

not fronting. new york rules. but come on... "everything is better" in new york?

Boobs Pooter said...

MPLSHTR looks a lot like MINNEAPOLIS-SHITTER de-voweled.

Sam said...

that may or may not have been what i was going for

DOUBLE OPERATIVE said...

DUR. Told you so.

Extreme Ash said...

like I said, never doubted. just finally got to experience.