Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kevin Larson

I met Kevin through Sam (and Laurie), so it makes sense that 90% of my photos of Kevin are of Kevin playing with Shoreline.  One of my favorite memories of Kevin is here, from Town Talk.  He ordered a caprese martini and I don't know if I've ever seen a grin that big before.  The joy he took from the smallest things is incredible.  I will miss Kevin, and the joy he had and shared.  I'm sorry I can't do more for the people who will miss him most; but I just wanted to say thank you to Sam and Laurie for sharing such an amazing person with me.  
















1 comment:

typoscura said...

you're so right....that drink set his face a fire! He was soooooo overly enthusiastic about it, to nick especially. Twas truly a great evening, full of great people...


you'll be missed homie....