Monday, January 26, 2009

Best Blog (that I follow religiously) of the week)

So last week I said that Mike had the best blog of the week, and I must be on to something, because a certain post has garnered an astonishing 37 comments. Way to go Plat!

This week I seriously think there might be a 3-way tie. No joke.

In no particular order I loved everything about:
Louisa's "but you're so little"
Scott's "Still Awake"
and Dusick's "Pudding Bath"

this week ruled for postings, and I hate to declare a winner with such amazing content...but I think I'm going to have to go with Louisa.

Reasons:
1) I'm vain - and she posted about me!
2) I love her pictures
3) I love her words

So, there you have it - acceptance speech in the comments section please Lou.

5 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

Sorry Lou and Ash, Dusick should have won by way of his robot post alone.

Scott said...

Yeah, I just read that Robot Post. Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

friends, family, fans...i accept this award and only with that it came with cash or some sort of comestible prize.

to ashley: you are delightful and i would wait in the airport for an hour any day just to pick you up.

to dusick: you would have won if you'd posted something about how ashley was far too (insert superlative here) to be a robot, but you blew it. better luck next time! (just kidding, your post was hilarious.)

to all: look forward to waaaaaay more photos, non-robot style.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ashley,

Hater.

Love, Janessa

Extreme Ash said...

Dear Janessa,


Step up your game.

Love,
Ashley

(Just kidding! That pic is great!)