Monday, July 12, 2010

Stuff and Things

4th of July was pretty good. Maybe not great, but good. I'm sorry Austin, but you pale in comparison to last year...

Too much awesomeness in NYC with too many good friends means no 4th of July is ever going to be that good again.
Instead of watching Jenny & Connor in the park we bbq'd at Nick's house. The food was fantastic. Nick & James seriously grilled up some of the best meats EVER. It was awesome. We made our way back to the apartment, crew in tow, and watched the fireworks from the balcony. Most people took a dip in the pool after, and then we all watched Total Recal. All in all, a great day.

World Cup Fever was at an all time high this past weekend. Viva Espana...


After a week of not drinking I went a bit nuts yesterday. Something about drinking from noon to 9pm really makes you feel like shit, so I'm going to go ahead and spend the next week not drinking (again). It helps me save money, and not feel like shit, so I'm going to go ahead and run with it.

That's right ^^^ no lager for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Missed you as well on the 4th! :) Everything's changed now-for us all-it seems...I guess that week will forever be a moment in time, which I'm okay with, but will always wish we could recreate it....