Thursday, July 1, 2010

Why Didn't I Ask?!?!

Ya know what I really hate?
Shitty lemonade.


I hate it so much that I frequently ask the waiter or waitress, "What kind of lemonade do you have, is it like Country Time; or fresh?"

Today I went to lunch and ordered lemonade. I went with a bunch of coworkers (their choice) and ended up at Weirdo's...home of all things BMX, Wakeboarding, and Beach Volleyball...and pretty good Cobb salads. I ordered a lemonade, paused, and let it go. Sometimes I feel rude asking, like it's an insult - and I should just assume that no business owner with any level of concern for their customer would EVER stock country time lemonade.

I was wrong to trust in their judgement.

Such a bummer.

*Side note: Best lemonade I've ever had is the lavender lemonade at Cissi's market when Joe & Lauren were in Austin (that cute little restaurant/c-store on s. congress) Too bad that place just closed.

4 comments:

filthy cute said...

aaaahhh! i loved that place!

we'll have to adventure and find a new one next time i'm down.

Unknown said...

Ashley! 3 things.
1) i hate country time lemonade too (most lemonade powders make my throat itch?)so i ask too.
2) sorry i missed you while you were visiting. sad face.
3) i <3 dolly always and forever.

cristabell said...

i hate AMAZING lemonade last weekend at the taste. SO GOOD.

We definitely need to chat soon lovely, i miss you.

Unknown said...

RIGHT by our house, Bouldin Creek has rose lemonade...the bomb.