Saturday, August 4, 2007

finally...back on the blog

so for some reason I wasn't able to log into the blog for a few days...lame-o. so I'm at Familia blogging...all right. I would link to Familias website if I could (and mike is being snotty because i don't know the code)...but don't be lazy...just type it in...it's all new www.familiaskateshop.com dudes. mike is going to hell. I will send him there.

I was invited to a wedding via email the other day; it was awesome. I'm actually going to the bachelorette party tonight - yeah - girls gone wild! Congrats to Erin Manning - who will soon become Erin Somethingelse...I don't know what his last name is.

I can't even blog right now because Tucker and Mike are distracting me so much. I quote "white chicks got no right" that is out of context.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buster-ass non-linking post