Monday, August 6, 2007

BLOCKED

So I think I'm blocked from blogging at work...lame. I know blogger has been weird lately - but besides that the only time I'm able to log in is from computers other than my laptop at work. Harsh.

So...I don't give a shit. Awesome.

Sadly enough my family reunion has been cancelled because family members are dealing with different illnesses, which makes me wonder why aren't we having a family reunion? You never know how short life can be and it's important to keep connections while you can. I guess that's out of my control though.

Anyway - it sounds like this weekend is shaping up nicely. My brother is going to be around Saturday which should be fun. All kinds of awesome stuff is going down...or up? Though this week (especially Wednesday) has been all around awful it looks like Saturday will be exeptionally enjoyable. Pizza Luce (oh how I love thee mashed potato pizza) is hosting their annual shindig and the one and only Familia is hosting the Huf 5 shoe release on top of that. Can we handle all of that? If you haven't checked out the new Familia website you're dumb. And since pretty much only TG & TC read this I know you have. So I guess you're not dumb...And of course - since it's a Saturday an appearance at TML is in order. If you don't know what TML is you suck...or you don't read my blog which means you suck.

So there you have it. Nothing fancy...just an update on everything you should (or could) be doing this weekend.