Sunday, December 16, 2007

21 minutes and 35 seconds

I talked on the phone with my grandma this morning. She's a pretty amazing lady - I can't really believe everything she's lived through. I think talking with her made waking up worth it. I hope so.

Thanks to Jen, Sara and Katie for hosting the christmas bash last night. And thanks to the girl who sought me out to tell me the brie I brought was awesome. That was awesome. I think her name was Jenny...if you're out there Jenny...thanks.

Also - happy birthday to Scott (I can't spell his last name) from calsurf. The party calsurf threw last night was completely enjoyable...got to see lots of really great people that I just don't see enough of.

As for the rest of the night...cuzzy's was pretty ok...company was good and that's all that matters...everything after that is a blur I'm choosing to disregard.



No comments: