Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Haters...or something like it

So recently a certain friend has been giving me grief for being a "hater"

I fully embrace the fact that I'm a hater...and I don't even feel guilty
that often; but once in a while a pang hits (and I guess today (actually 2 days ago as this post took forever because of work) is one of those days). I would like to clarify and say that I only hate on incredibly superficial things. You might not think this is a great defense...but I assure you it is. I DO NOT hate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. I DO hate on an abundance of very petty things; from bad haircuts to bad clothing, bad taste in music and anything else that could "at-a-glance" qualify you as a douche bag. I swear to god...I'm just willing to say what most people are thinking. So I guess you can hate on me for that...
Anyway...back to said pang of guilt. Being the end of year and all I suppose it is time for some reflection. I've decided to add a whole long list of things that
I DO NOT HATE!
Let the LOVE begin: (in no particular order).
ahhh...cute
my #1 babe
bro...dad...and shuttlecock?
oh min.pin - how I want thee
zen katie
wait...what?
god...I miss cuddling on the couch with these two
booze bucket on dog island...liars
free shows...and 5 am after party? anyone?
I've got a secret.
Espana y mis amigos
Dance party babes
Sexy puerto rican mami
so you're back in butt-town...missing maz
b and l. deal? No. No deal.
ahh ha. fooled you.
Puerto Rico...Jan. 11
Lovely lades and dance parties...nice
oh yes...oh yes.
new friends who feel like old friends
It's Britney bitch.
I miss you. So much.
God. For some reason I really like champagne...I don't know what it is...hmmm...
haha...fooled you again...
my new neighborhood

mmmmhhhhmmmmmm...so good.





4 comments:

typoscura said...

didn't even make the cut....dag yo.

Unknown said...

minpin!!! i have a dollface of one. (http://picasaweb.google.com/shaylyn.marie/Junk/photo?authkey=X8DSuoXBZa0#5143526518922047426) go to http://www.minpinrescue.org/. great org and they heart their puppy darlings to death (not literally)!
ps- shake off the "hater" dub. they're just jealous they can't be the same way-
xoxo
shay

ledare said...

So are you saying I SHOULDN'T growm my back hair out? I was going to get it beaded in red and green for Christ-mas, I guess the jesus-shaped beads are out too. Damn

Anonymous said...

improve topography upkeep shaded experiment cognizance possessive shapes viacom worries formulate
lolikneri havaqatsu