Thursday, December 13, 2007

ramblings...or drunk with power...

So Sam's band played at the Fine Line the other night...you may have read about it on Stacy's blog. I swiped a couple of pictures from her...I felt justified since I took at least one of them.
(I don't remember if I took the pic of Stace & Sam - but I liked it so I stole it from her).

Anyway - since my last post was so full of love I feel like I can totally hate on some stuff in this post. NOT hating on Shoreline. I've seen them live twice now and I have to say I've been pretty hyped both times. I'm feeling Denial of the Tide.

I WILL hate on the band that played after them. I KNOW they're still in highschool. Believe me - I'm jealous. My band (yes...I was in a band) didn't get to play the FineLine when I was in high school. BUT. I do know that if we did I would have been damn sure we looked like we should have been there. Jesus. I can't even begin to describe how horrible this gettup was.

And to the d-bag who "introduced" himself to Laurie - go to hell. Her name is Laurie...she's not anybody's sister (ok - yes she is...not the point) and she's fucking awesome. And give up the damn air horn.

2 comments:

jawsthemesam said...

that picture would look way more cool with 75% less smoke involved

Extreme Ash said...

what are you talking about? There wasn't enough smoke...I mean...it didn't smell like ass in there because of all that smoke.