Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to ALL



That's right...we've got a lot of snow. It's beautiful, but god is it a pain in the ass. Hope everyone has been driving safe.

I have completely enjoyed the past six days.

1) No work
2) Time with my family

a)Saturday at my grandma's. Then my parents and uncle going out in mpls and spending the night here
b) Going home Sunday and having brunch Monday morning w/ Scott, Laurie & the girls + Rod and Tracy = too many glasses of mimosa and a long afternoon nap.
c) All day Monday and today at my parent's house with the brother and stacy.
d) My grandparent's house today and all the weirdness that entails
3) Time with my friends
a) Friday night - I don't remember what I did Friday night *and no - I wasn't that drunk - I just don't have a good memory
b) Millions Billions at Kitty Cat Club w/ Stace, Laurie, Sam and Kevin...and two bottles of champagne...without an afterparty
c) Stacy at christmas...Norman was NOT that bad...my fam loves him.

It's almost time for the final countdown...I think I have four different countdowns converging on the same time line...that is kind of blowing my mind. I'll explain later.

Not excited about tomorrow because that equals work. Oh god. Work.
Also - miss you mike. Hope you're laughing at all that snow. You'll be shoveling soon sucker.

No comments: