Thursday, December 27, 2007

Random update...literally just going to ramble until Stacy texts me back about lunch plans. So I miss snowboarding. It's official. I think I'm actually going to start riding a lot more this winter and I'm pretty excited about it.
Also - pretty hyped on rock climbing again. I go through phases with everything. It's just how I do.

Ok.
Enough of that.
So Stace, Laurie and I went and saw Shoreline play at the Uptown bar and grill. I bet you didn't know that they have great ranch dressing there, none of that Hidden Valley bullshit so many places serve. See photos below for your viewing pleasure.

Ahhh cute...the whole band is totally jammin out...go jam bands....oh wait. "I don't like hippies and I don't like jam bands" name that infamous quote.

Did anyone else see this giant Shoreline sign...it totally lit the place up.

Did I mention this was going to be random...here's the little minpin of my dreams.

Hey Tuck - The Bird and the Bee? Varsity? 1/10/08? Me leaving for Puerto Rico the next day? I think so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You remind me of The Life Fantastic....and not because you've got cool dance moves.