Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Best Blog of the Week (Part 3)

I was planning on declaring a winner yesterday - but I'll be honest, I was a little disappointed with the content on my favorite blogs - so I decided to wait until today.  I figured it was fair if I consider only posts that occurred by midnight of last night.

I'm glad I waited - there was some real progress made in the evening hours yesterday:

Please read the entire post from last night on soggybagel, "Susan starts falling for Josh's boying (GET IT..BOYISH!!!) charm.  Little does she know she is committing statutory rape."

The gang over at superbeast came through in a last  minute pinch as well.  Although it's kind of depressing. 

Therese lifted my spirit's with a very sweet post that made me think of my own family (though my father is a lot less tech savvy than hers. 

Rounding out this week's nominees is the one and only Lauren.  Her dedication to book club (that I keep saying I'm going to attend, and keep bailing on) makes me happy.  So does her post about the late, great John Updike.

Mike tried to lobby for the Plat yesterday - I don't know how I feel about that...but I do know I'd like to see a little more effort from Sam, Bonni, and Cynthia.  I miss reading your thoughts and spying on your lives through pictures.

So...you might be wondering who wins this highly coveted award today?

5 comments:

terese said...

sweeeet!

Scott said...

Gotta admit...I feel pretty honored right now. And I'm also going to admit that if you keep doing these lists I'm going to work harder on blogging! Please keep handing out recognition!!!

Extreme Ash said...

Totally deserved - that post made me laugh out loud at work like three different times. Now that I've done this a few weeks in a row I think it's going to be a mainstay.

It should be noted that I meant to include Dusick's blog in my nominee list again this week. Check out puddingbath.blogspot.com for a hilarious videos of cody dancing for joy at pudgy pies.

PS - Tucker is already in the lead for this week. Way to go roomie!

platinumseagulls said...

Dude, just so you know, Dank Nuggz is the best blog ever, and should win your award weekly. Jussayin'.

platinumseagulls said...

Oh shit, my bad. That links to the fake/wack danknuggz (with only one 'z'), here's the real sticky icky.