Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday Parties (and I'm not a stalker)

This was my night last night:


The birthday gurrllll (Tania)^ and I
Kirsten working it ^

Nora and Darryl...white girls can dance (haha).^

This guy wasn't there (I didn't make him come get a drink)^


yeah. those are girls on a bar at sneaky pete's. not surprised.

so, I didn't get a pic with him (what was I thinking???) but one of the owners of sneaky pete's looks just like bret michaels had a love affair with jake the snake and crocodile dundee.




+


= Magic.
not that this matters to anyone...but I really had NO idea that jennings, brandon, mike and danielle were going to be there. I'm not fucking psychic, and I'm sure as hell not a stalker. Just had to get that off my chest.
Next time (since I do go there for work) I'll try and snap a pic of the aforementioned love child/bartender.
Also, Monday nights at Aqua are latin night. Go there, get asked to dance by an elderly (55+) gentlemen (repeatedly), and learn to salsa. Or don't. It's your call.

No comments: