Thursday, June 18, 2009

Great Day (continued)

The good mood continues (and why shouldn't it)

Things I like:
*Facebook working on my computer again. (lame)
**Twins games with Ryan Damian. Even if we only see 3 innings.


***Friends helping me fix my computer woes (thank you Laurie and Kyndra).

****Having ANOTHER night off. Celebrations with some of my favorite babes to follow!
(Note: this photo is from their birthday party in 2006! Weird).
***Balmy, sweaty, humid summer days in Minnesota (with an ice cold drink).
**Hearing about Jenning's girlfriend, even if I don't get to see her (them).

*Travel plans that are shaping up perfectly.

2 comments:

Dus said...

holy shit!! i'm not going to say what i'm "holy shitting" about, but lets just say you'll figure it out if you and a friend put your heads together! lol.

Also, condor, get your life together... your mother does not belong on facebook, NO ONE'S mother belongs on facebook! C'mon, seriously. Git er outta there!

Unknown said...

wait a minute, are they actually his girlfriend(s)?