Friday, June 18, 2010

Supernatural Surprise

I thought my eyes were cheating me at El Chilito. Just after we ordered our tacos from the window, and I'd had my first sip of the icy frozen sangria, I turned and spotted THIS:





WTF??? I started talking to the owner of the mysterious MN skateboard bike. Turns out his friend gave him this bike 5 years ago, and he's been riding it ever since (in MN). The guy just moved down to Austin like ten months ago, and he brought the bike with. I don't remember his name, but I did see him later that night at Thunderbird for Jenn's art opening.
Pretty craze to see.

3 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

That's an old SPRNTRL sticker and an even older Roots sticker. Good eye kid. Miss ya.

Extreme Ash said...

Hahaha. I know what they are nerd, that's why I geeked out so hard over it. Thought you of all people would appreciate.
Miss you too!

platinumseagulls said...

I was just putting it into perspective, you know, old and older, you know?

My secret code is "gredo." Han Solo shot him in the Cantina in Episode 4. Now who's the nerd? Still me.