Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hijacked...and other crafty means...

So I'm going to miss Rilo Kiley, Do It To It, Now Now Every Children, Snowden, Tim Rally Gold, Soundset (and afterparty) this weekend. That is disappointment in epic proportions.

I will be having a fabulous time in Missoula, hopefully eating some amazing food, and congratulating an amazing dude for finishing college. I will also be back just in time for Sunday dinner and a special after-edition to wish my darling girl a proper farewell.

I won't be missing M83!!! Thank you to Sam and John for that. (John for introducing me to M83, and Sam for letting me hijack his other ticket). So psyched...I may have texted M83! M83! M83! a few times to Sam this morning and I may be listening to them right now. I also won't be missing Fleet Foxes! There is an epic weekend in July I'm gearing up for - and they will be a part of it.

Things I will not be doing in the future:
-smoking.
-drunken texting.
-falling off my bike.
-missing any more good shows.
-talking shit (only blogging shit from now on).

Please help me with those things. The list might get longer.

2 comments:

ledare said...

Maybe you should add being a d-horn to that list. Oh and also jacking peoples rad hair ideas too. let the hair war BEGIN!!! Check the blog bia, so got you trumped.

Extreme Ash said...

how could I have jacked your rad hair idea when you never talk to me. yeah - I said it. I'm a greenie meanie bia.