Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Trivial...I know...

It's really hard for me to bitch when I look at the grand scheme of things (cyclones, wars, the AIDS epidemic, human rights violations) but to be a completely honest and self-centered person for a minute...those things don't touch me or affect me on a daily basis. I few people (self included) had a shitty day yesterday. I have a bruise on my leg to prove it. My car was ticketed, it was in fact, it was set to be towed (thank you Tucker for alerting me to the situation). I had to work until 8, then I had to go back to work at 10. Then Sam got hit by a car. Yeah. That's right. Sam was hit by a car...he was in the bike lane riding down Hennepin on a green and some idiot turned into him - threw him from his bike, cut his leg, and jacked his arm. The first thing she said to him, "Are you drunk?" What a bitch. Also - Esther decided to projectile vomit all over Tucker and his car.

So yeah. We had bad days. But I'm pretty sure in the grand scheme of things I don't have much to bitch about. So I'm going to stop. Ranting and raving that is. Thanks for letting me get it out. I'm sorry there's so much fucked up shit in this world - I'm going to try to pay more attention to that. It's all about perspective.

4 comments:

ledare said...

How about the fucked up shit going on in the world like forgetting about your best friend?? Now that is seriously fucked. You ho.

Anonymous said...

DAAAAAMN.

Extreme Ash said...

Hmmmm...I'm pretty sure you called me the other night and then said, (and I quote) "I'll call you tomorrow." We're on day two. No call. Now who's da ho!

And don't even get me started. If you read my comments you'd know you made me cry yesterday. Can someone you forget make you cry! Don't front girl. Don't front

Extreme Ash said...

On another note. I'd like to apologize for all the typos and grammatical errors in this post. I don't know what that was all about.