Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's not what you do...

This has been the theme of '08 and I like that it's continuing as planned. If anyone has any doubts that this summer is going to be the best ever - call me. I'll convince you otherwise.



Here are a few reasons why this summer is going to rule:
This chick is going to be here and we're going to cause trouble. Watch out June 10th - 17th. That's your DNA.

My bicycle has a water bottle holder. It conveniently doubles as a wine bottle holder. June 15th.

This
dude's band is blowing up and you'll be at their cd release party. Get ready to listen to them and then dance to some major jams.


This dude is coming to visit and we're going to get into all kinds of shennanigans. Least of all this.

I think I have a new home for the summer (or maybe I'll just have three homes for the summer). That will involve a lot of time with my ladies and the beach.

Tip of the iceberg my friends. I honestly don't think you'll be able to handle how great this summer is shaping up to be. I just don't think you can compute it. The list is going to continue, make yourself a part of it.

7 comments:

jawsthemesam said...

that might be the the best photo of me ever. bse.

ledare said...

Dude best mutha fuckin summer on record for sure. Prepare yourselves minneapplins.. This hellcat is coming to TEAR IT UP!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!! KEG STAND!!! SOUTHBEACH!!!! wait, oops, wrong joint. ummm woo.. TUM RUP THAI!! WOOOOWOOOO!!! Girl it is soooo on. We might have a double feature this summer, thinking about coming to the fair.. hmmmmmm..3.2 beer, gunts and pronto pups = AMAZING. See you soon!!!

cynthia said...

Okay Miss Ashley,... you do not have to rub it in...

I mean, fuck!

Keep me posted on all the chaos that is about to occur.

Hearts, darling.

rotatesanity said...

oh yeah, do not forget campouts in nowhere minnesota with more booze than you can imagine and wood romps. JUNE 14th



ps i have converted to your new ways of blogging.

AmberJean

Unknown said...

Ash~ just communicated to Sam about Tum Rup Thai (yes I too, like Stacy am looking forward to eating there)...we were thinking dinner, Friday, pre-going out abouts?
You down?
-Hope you're feeling okay, I'll kill bitches that hit you and Sam with cars....

oxox See you in four days

jawsthemesam said...

tum rup thai here we come. i'm gonna blow my load at that place all summer. i mean my load of cash... pervert. and stacy... will you PLEASE do a keg stand when you are in town? that would be amazing. ill hold you up!

Extreme Ash said...

don't trust him stacy, I've seen bitches dropped and it ain't pretty. tum rup, friends, booze, party...yes!