Monday, May 5, 2008

Blowing It...or Am I?

Whoa...it's been a week since I last posted my rants, raves, and random thoughts...interesting. I'm trying to decide if I'm blowing it, or if I am in fact doing the exact opposite of blowing it by living pretty hard? So hard that I don't have time to post? You decide.

I'm in a custody battle right now for the card reader (a battle I will rightfully lose) and since I haven't bought one of my own I can't post any pictures to prove that I've actually been doing stuff lately. Stuff being:
-Trying to get ahold of Josh Hartnett
-Finding out Josh Hartnett is filming a movie out of the country on May 31st
-Googling "
naked sushi minneapolis"
-Suggesting to others that "R rated" hypnotists are cooler than magicians; when in reality neither are really that cool
-Bartending at the
Todd Bratrud (and that other guy) Volcom Art show at Umber
-Getting drunk at the Todd Bratrud (and that other guy) Volcom Art show at Umber
-
Ante Up
-Get CRYPHY VIP...running into some peeps...going to Hotel...running into more peeps
-Iced chais, puppy dog tails, and pedis on the porch = Sunday bliss
-Sunday dinner and the mysterious disappearance of trash mountain...watch out for broken glass on 1st...and a broken fence...

So life has been getting in the way of the blog. Whatever. Who cares?

3 comments:

Jen Kuhn said...

AMEN SISTER.....but I'm still going to read your blog, awaiting the next post. You know. Stalker style.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of blowing it...I blew it.
Hard.

I'm so sorry I didn't make it out to you and Sam last Wednesday. I know, I know. I blew it.
Things got late and drunk fast in good ol CR.
Plus my sober cab, Rachel, wasn't as interested in "making a night of it, let's head to MPLS" as she had previously stated.
June 6th....I really want to make sure that you and Sam and I do something out on the town fun...maybe hit up Tum Rub the next day for afterdrunk lunch?
anyway. Miss you just the same. Think good thoughts for me this Thursday (first day at Kate Spade). This blog comment has become a message, sorry :)
Love yous!
oxLaurie
ps: keep living life, blogging about it can happen whenever...

cynthia said...

darling, i have an extra card reader you can have!