Sunday, May 18, 2008

I think we all need a nap...that or muppet prison love

My eyes are killing me and it's not even 11. Another week down and another successful Sunday in the bag. And I think tomorrow night is set to be pretty decent...as long as I've got my radar gun. I'm actually so tired right now it is difficult to concentrate on what I'm typing...that and my tv/movie A.D.D. is in full effect. So Saturday night included a lovely convo with Dawn Candace, whose work was up at Fox Taxes as part of the whole Art-A-Whirl extravaganza.

...picking back up on Monday morning since the computer blew up in my lap last night...
my level of clarity is a lot higher than last night, so this all might make some sense? So after Fox I went to the BH for a Wisconsin themed party featuring amazing cheese curds and The Rusty P's. Pretty chill. Headed out to work for a little bit and then made it over to Stasiu's to hear they musical stylings of shoreline. Went home only to get a call from Sam asking me to come back to Stasiu's and pick him up. Thanks d-bag.

Bonus: Ran into Lara at the bar and she gave me the raddest compliment ever. (I quote) "You look so good tonight - I swear, I always love what you're wearing. You should make a book about minneapolis style and just put yourself in it."
Now, if you know me well you're probably laughing right now (and I don't blame you). My stylistic tendencies range from pirate (I've been known to wear a lot of boots and scarves) to plain as hell (don't knock a t-shirt and jeans). Just in case you're wondering what I was wearing...I can't find any pictures (sorry Damian) so I'll have to describe it:
- a short black t shirt dress
- grey tights
- black booties (the ones Sarah hates)
- a new t I'm psyched on from Anti-Beautiful
- a rust vest
- gold killers in my ears
- a green rat tail

so there you have it. but - I will say, I got mad compliments on that outfit...I even got one this morning from someone who saw me on Saturday. That's mega.

Pictures!











1 comment:

ledare said...

Dude you gotta a green rat tail? why you always gotta out do me and shit. Your such a skank. arghhhhh!! I'm just gonna hang some midgets off of mine, beat that!