Monday, June 9, 2008

Now That's What I Call Summer Volume 8!

To recap:
1. The National et al were fantastic. It was really odd to experience the national in an arena...but they made it work like I couldn't believe. So good. Thanks Sam.
2. Cal Surf Party involved receiving t -shirts. Dancing on stage (good idea Evil Pat). Sweating my ass off. Being offered $500 by Clyde Singleton to spend Friday with him. Why did I say no?
2a & 2b didn't happen (for me)
3. See #2
4. Day of Familia. Blackout!
5. Day of Familia Party = Uber Fun. Lebanese food, Laurie Gow, and Cuzzy's. Bonus: Closing out the night at Get Cryphy...and cryphy we got.
6. Damn Am...thank god I didn't go near this...I heard twenty seven people ended up with VDs.
7. Design Fiesta. Bought stuff. It was cool.
8. Missed the Imaginary Bags for work. Boo.
9. Mercurial Rage et al = a slightly classier place to enjoy good music.
10. Started at Isles...made it to BLB...made it to Uptown Bar...got some Kaiser rolls...made it home.
11. SOOOOOOO GOOOOD! Thank you Deb for sharing your secret with your son.
12. Didn't make it to Prince's party. Did watch the Celtics tromp the Lakers and I caught the tail end of Wayne's World.
And trouble flies into town tomorrow. Watch out MPLS...we're back!






1 comment:

ledare said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! SOOOOOONN WE WILL BE REUNITED AND HAVE ULTIMATE POWER... sssosOOOSOSOSSOOOOOOONNNNNN... Prepare yourself Minneapolis, the devil is coming through, Mothers, wives and girlfriends, LOCK UP YOUR SONS. ehhhh hehehehehehehehee!!!!