Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Experience of Being Single

So I've been doing a slow deep clean of the house and it was the fridge's turn. Thankfully there wasn't anything disgusting in there...but that's because there wasn't really much in there. After I threw out all of the expired food there wasn't really much to speak of.

I'd like to point out that the Diet Coke is Stacy's, the Izze is mine. So basically the only edible food Mike had in the fridge was one Black Label (I think there were two and Stacy drank one) and some American Singles cheese. No wonder he's looking skinny these days. Manorexia.


Not that this means I'm better. Just that I enjoy fresh food more. Seriously. Love food.


I swear I get the same cashier at Lund's every time and he always comments that I like beverages more than anyone he knows. Weird comment. But if you look at the two cases of Izze, the Odwalla, the grapefruit juice and the milk you'd maybe think he's right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're cooking dinner for me when I'm back? Yeah? Noice!

Extreme Ash said...

sure. i'll make you a grilled cheese with a black label crap beer on the side. enjoy nyc bitch.

ledare said...

Dude I don't know what your talking about, I love eating unidentified meat products covered in sauce and random american appetizers for dinner every night. Being single is great. Also you should ship me the diet coke and the can of beer if you aren't going to drink it.. That will fit in nicely with my fake cheese product and jelly I have in my fridge. You need to get yourself a deli guy, an asian guy who makes "yummy tacos" (aka nuclear gut bombs) and a crazy mexican guy who delivers pizza on his mountain bike. Welcome to fake life singledom my friend, it's not a culinary masterpiece.

Munzenrider said...

Um, that's so my Blacklabel, and I expect that to be there whenever I get home.

typoscura said...

is this some sort of counseling or something here? I feel very confused.