Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mental Prep...or Best Weekend Ever?

I don't know if I can handle the next four days of my life. Can you?

1: The National, Modest Mouse, REM. Tonight. Free.
2:
Cal Surf 20th Anniversary Party. Tonight. Triple Rock. Fun.
2a: Cliche Fashion Show that I can't make it to.
2b: Mondo Bondo at St. Anthony Main and After-Party. Also don't think I'll make it. So bummed.
3: The Most
Amazing T-Shirts to be made (exclusively) for 3 lovely ladies.
4:
Day of Familia
5: Day of Familia Party - Beast House. Free. Friday. Epic.
6: Damn Am Weekend...I don't think I'm going to touch this one with a ten foot pole, but I know some of you will be enjoying it.
7: Design Fiesta @ Soap Factory...spending $$$ I don't have.
8: Imaginary Bags @ One on One...spending more $$$ I don't have.
9: Mercurial Rage, The Alarmists, White Light Riot at the Fine Line. Saturday. Free if you ask me for tickets.
10: Isles Buns for Puppy Dog Tails...whenever I can get out of bed Sunday and bike over. Want to meet?
11: Sunday Dinner w/ Special Guests:
The Best Bartender in Minneapolis, Holly, and Owen.
12: Prince Dance Party @ VIP. I have to go. I will be exhausted, worn down, and probably look pretty haggard...but if Prince can turn 50 I can dance.
If you see me lying in a gutter or under a bridge this weekend, pick me up and remind me I've got a Fake Life to live.



Stole both of these images from Tucker. Chicago Style & This Weekend. Damn.



5 comments:

ledare said...

Actually the best weekend ever occurs the following week, and there's only one fake life. MINE! YOU DON'T GET TO HAVE FAKE LIFE TILL YOU MOVE TO WHEREVER I AM, YOU ARE MINE... FOREVER!!!! AHaAHAHaAhahAHaAHhaaAHhahaAhaHAHAa!!!

Munzenrider said...

You Fake Life biters. Hello, try mine, that's the true way of faking it.

jawsthemesam said...

i gotta go with munz on this one...

rotatesanity said...

any board games in play for sunday din dins?

cynthia said...

i miss the fake lyfe with ya'll!