Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why does everyone think I'm so much trouble?





So we somehow survived the most epic storm that straight came out of nowhere. Good thing it pretty much completely screwed up my plans for the entire night. Jen & Sarah - call me back babes...I tried to get there, but the storm and booze got in the way. I heart you. Also - totally wrecked my Vixens plans. And I missed the after party. Anyway...magic ensued per usual anyway.

The words coming out of our mouths are brilliant:

-Are you crying? Good. It's ok to cry, we'll use your tears for lubrication.

-Big Head smashed my toe.
-Yeah? Well Big Head smashed my life.

-I'm gonna fuck you up cunt.

-Can you pretend for one minute that you're a human being and you'd care if this happened to you?

-This is the circle of trust. Don't abuse it.

-What is this? The Zulu Nation?

-I'm bleeding. It's ok, just rub it in.

-We should just cut off our tits. No tits is the new black.

-It's ok to be racist where she lives.

-What is this? A dungeon?
-It's the slungeon.

-Take that carpet square out of the window.

-Place the lotion in the muthafuckin basket.

-Can I smell yo dick?

-I'm the same dude I've always been.
-Yeah. An asshole and a liar.

No comments: