Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Far Behind...

Random collection of photos below. Most from Rock the Garden which rocked me in ways I loved. Thank you to Sam and Ryan for being the cohorts that they are, and for helping me get in...even if these tickets almost destroyed my and Sam's friendship. Jake, Ryan, Sam & I held it down that afternoon, and even though my spark faded that night and I begged a ride home rather than a session at TML - it was a fantastic day. Does that mean I'm old? Or just smart...













So there you have it. A quick photo recap of my life this past week. More coming soon. Like in ten minutes.

2 comments:

cynthia said...

aww,... fucking hell ya'll look so adorable together at rock the garden.

i miss ya'll.

Unknown said...

ugh, that photo of you and Sam made my heart hurt :( miss you guys lots!
You beautiful people you.