Thursday, July 17, 2008

I need more time...

No really. I do. There is not enough time in each of the upcoming days to go everywhere and see everyone I want/need to see. Fuck.

Tonight...no time. Sushi? Dancing? Drinking?

Tomorrow: If you don't go to EC's show you are a waste of space. Get out.
@ The Christensen Center Art Gallery Augsburg College 720 22nd Ave S Minneapolis 5:30pm-7:30pm / Free
Also tomorrow: Honeymoon Birthday...can I handle two nights of dancing in a row?
Saturday: TML...3 nights in a row? Shit!
Sunday: Recoup.
Monday...it's not over yet...well almost.

I better see all of you...and you know who you are...a lot this weekend. Keepin it real.

2 comments:

rotatesanity said...

dance dance fever...i wish i was a part of even one of those dance nights, but i totally blew it!!!

Extreme Ash said...

I blew it too because I didn't go to any of those dance night. I did however do a lot of other fun things. Like bbq, drink, hexagon, belle & sebastian vids...soooo good.