Tuesday, July 15, 2008

sometimes it sneaks up on ya...

I've been thinking a lot lately about my life on a day to day basis. Like the things I do and the people I do them with; and I have been contemplating the fact that it's very different from a year ago. I don't think that things are better today, or that they were necessarily better then. I just realize how different they are.

I'm in a sort of nostalgic mood which may be way too heavy for such an extreme blog...but I just thought I'd air my thoughts to the wide, wonderful land of the internet.

Lots of memories I've thiefed:





















I love this life...I hope you all do too. Because it may be the only one we've got...right?

3 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

I've lost weight, I can tell in my face. Weird.

Extreme Ash said...

lots of things have changed manorexic. lots.

Unknown said...

yay
Miss you lots love. Hope all is well with you, looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks.
ox