Monday, July 7, 2008

I miss...

In no particular order (except maybe the first one)

  • Stacy
  • Jen
  • laying out looking at the stars
  • Laurie
  • Mike
  • Sleeping on the blow up mattress...sort of
  • Sarah
  • the beach
  • Cynthia
  • having money
  • Katie
  • Sam 1
  • Katie
  • cheap airline tickets
  • watching america's next top model with the girls and heckling the television
  • Candace (who isn't gone yet but will be soon enough)
  • Kemi
  • my family
  • free time
  • Bonni
  • Norman and Jumbo
  • Kait and Shady Taha...and their little Ray who I still haven't met.

and a whole lot more...but these are the fools I'm missing right now (and the tangible objects) so I thought I'd share...

7 comments:

cynthia said...

i am definitely missing you and hella mad heart hearting goes to you my darling.

hope all things are well with you.

Extreme Ash said...

this just makes me miss you more!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I did not make the list, I guess i don't miss you either....Kidding.....But America's Next top model? Really?

Extreme Ash said...

OF COURSE I MISS YOU!!! I in fact missed you a lot last week because my parents were out in charleston and I wished I could have been.

and yes. really.

ledare said...

I miss you so much it feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest, run over by a semi truck and shoved down my throat only to be vomited up again. Yeah, I miss you. it kind of really hurts. Every single day.

Unknown said...

Miss you too dear~ so glad we got to connect and talk about real things tonight, a couple hours and we got through a lot of topics!
Can't wait to see you next month, fun times will be had I can feel it :)
Have a great rest of your week, let's talk next week.
ox

Kait said...

MISS you love!

Don't worry, we're a coming soon : )